Entry Information for Donors & Non-Contributors
Wyland Foundation Earth Day Fine Art Giveaway
- All donations benefit the work of the Wyland Foundation, a 501c3 non profit public charity, whose mission is to bring people together for clean water and healthy oceans. Individuals who choose not to make a donation to the Wyland Foundation may enter to win the drawing for an original Wyland artwork by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
- Wyland Foundation
- Attn: Earth Day Original Art Entry
- 30265 Tomas
- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
- Details: Winner will receive a Wyland original art painting valued between $750-$7,500. Shipping and framing are not included
- Start Date:
April 1, 2020
- Deadline to Enter:
April 22, 2020 at 1 pm PT
- Winner Announced:
On or after April 22, 2020. No Later than May 10, 2020.
- Approximate Retail Value:
- Who’s Eligible:
Winners must be at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Charity, or Prize Provider, and members of their immediate families and households, are not eligible to win.
- How to Enter:
Make a donation to the Wyland Foundation of $25 or more or enter for free by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Wyland Foundation at 30265 Tomas, RSM, CA 92688. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries held.
- Winner Confirmation & Fullfillment Process:
- Within 10 business days of campaign close, we’ll use a random drawing process to draw a potential winner(s) for the original artwork. A confirmation process, which may include a background check, will then take place to ensure the potential winner meets the legal standards required. Winners agree to cooperate fully with Wyland Foundation in providing information requested by Wyland Foundation including, but not limited to, full legal name and address. If, in Wyland Foundation’s sole discretion, it is determined that the potential winner or the potential winner may harm the reputation of any person or entity involved in the sweepstakes, Wyland Foundation may disqualify said winner and move on to the next randomly drawn potential winner. Pending a positive outcome of the confirmation process, a Wyland Foundation representative will notify the potential winner via email and/or phone. The potential winner must respond within 48 hours, or Wyland Foundation may move on to another randomly drawn potential winner. Before confirming a potential winner as the winner, Wyland Foundation may require the potential winner to confirm their eligibility. Once that’s done, the potential winner may be required to return all required documents within a time frame specified by Wyland Foundation. If winner does not execute and return all required documents within the time frame specified by Wyland Foundation, winner will forfeit the Prize and Wyland Foundation will move on to another randomly drawn potential winner.
- Please allow up to 45 days for prize fulfillment.
- NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Sponsor, Prize Providers, Charities and Promotional Partners (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable email; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/internet/website/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information.
- By entering sweepstakes, you agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (c) to waive all of your rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with that sweepstakes; and (d) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with your participation in a sweepstakes (including any Prize).
- In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses.
- For winner information
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Wyland Foundation, 30265 Tomas, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688, no later than 30 days after the end date of a Campaign Window, and we’ll send you the list of winner(s).